Ryman has partnered with the Association of Professional Financial Advisers to provide a best in class stationery and office supplies service with competitive pricing to ensure all members get a great deal.
What can I do?
Ryman for Business, is a dedicated division to businesses within Ryman. Offering a unique proposition to all UK businesses. Offering dedicated account management, bespoke pricing, flexible billing options and multi-channel shopping options.
- There over 230 Ryman stores in the UK, get it today!
- Ryman has a strong London offering with 67 stores within the M25
- The average Ryman store stocks in excess of 4,500 different product lines
- Business services which include, design, copy, print, bind, scan and send via DHL
- Order 24/7 on the Ryman for Business website, get it tomorrow!
- APFA prices
- Manage your account
- Stock availability
- Over 2,000 more products available online
- The Warehouse is based in Crewe and has in excess of 165k sq ft of space. Approximately the size of 2.5 football pitches
- Over £150m of stock is managed through the warehouse each year through picking 40m units with a 99.89% accuracy
- Ryman has invested in stock, so you don't have to
Ryman offer a range of flexible delivery options to APFA members which includes same day in store, next day or named day of the week. We can even deliver on a Saturday if you prefer*.
What you want, where you want, when you want it!
How can I save money?
On average, the APFA prices are a whopping 33% lower than our normal business offer.
We have also compared our prices against some of competitors on key products and we are on average 43% cheaper across these lines**.
How do I get started?
If you are an APFA member:
If you are not an APFA member, become a member today and reap these rewards.
*Please see our website for full terms and conditions.
**Comparison made on 16 September 2014 on competitor websites.